1. The competition will be played in accordance with the rules of golf as laid down by the R&A. Approved for the payment of expenses Rule 4-2g RA/1/2012.
2. Prizes awarded at Sawgrass will be awarded against the nearest the pin challenge on the famous 17th.
3. Entries not received by 30th September 2019 will be disregarded.
4. Hole in one shots will be accepted from 1st April 2019 to 30th September 2019.
5. You MUST be a member of the Hole In One Club when you score your hole in one. It is not valid should you register to be a member after scoring a hole in one.
6. Entry is open to all male and female amateur players aged 16 or over on 1st April 2019, players aged 16 to 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to be eligible to fly over to TPC Sawgrass. Parents/guardians will do so at their own expense.
7. The entry fee is £5 per person, open to UK and Ireland residents only.
8. By entering into this event you automatically give permission for your name and image to be used for publicity purposes where required by the organisers.
9. The first golfer to score a verified a hole in one by the Hole In One Club is guaranteed a place to Florida, USA and TPC Sawgrass resort.
10. In the event of more than 12 golfers scoring a hole in one, a qualifying round will be played between 1st October and 31st October 2019 (venue TBC). In the event of excessive numbers, a north and south qualifier may be held. The qualifier(s) will decide the 12 golfers who will go through to the Grand Final, this will be decided by a nearest the pin competition held at each of the qualifying venues including 18 holes of golf.
11. The Grand Final will be held at the Marriott Sawgrass resort, Jacksonville with finalists staying at the Marriott Sawgrass Hotel, USA in February/March 2019.
12. All players who win through to the Grand Final must be in possession of a current valid passport. The Hole In one Club accepts no responsibility for any loss or injury. Winners should ensure that they have appropriate travel insurance before leaving the UK.
13. Players under the age of 18, who win through to the Grand Final must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
14. The invitation to the Grand Final will include return scheduled economy flights from the UK to USA, internal transfers, 4 nights’ accommodation including bed, breakfast, single or twin accommodation and four rounds of golf with a gala dinner.
15. All players at the Grand Final will be responsible for any other expenses such as travel upgrades, airport taxes, caddies, golf carts, drinks, additional food and other activities.
16. Friends, relatives, supporters can travel and be accommodated entirely at their own expense. The organisers have arranged special rates. Interested parties should contact the Hole In One Club.
17. In the event that play is not possible at either regional or Grand Finals, the tournament director reserves the right to settle the competition in any way deemed fit.
18. All queries should be directed to the Hole In One Club at the address shown.
19. All decisions concerning the running and administration of the Hole In One Club rest with the tournament director and his decision in all matters is final and binding on all competitors. Full tournament rules are available upon request.
20. The Hole In One Club reserve the right to refuse entry, issue disqualification where appropriate and change the Grand Final venue and date of any rounds at any time without prior notice.
21. The Hole In One Club accepts no liability for death or injury of any person involved or participating in the Event or for loss of or damage to any items owned by or in the care custody or control of the persons previously mentioned in this clause.
22. All competitors must be members of an affiliated golf club, and may have a congu active or Inactive handicap, be a registered member of the Hole In One Club, and score the hole in one in an official club competition.23. Hole in Ones will only be accepted if scored on a hole of more than 100 yards or longer.
24. Hole in Ones will only be accepted if accompanied by written verification by either the club secretary or club captain and be visible through official club competition/handicap software online. Matchplay tournament hole in ones will be not be accepted.
25. In the event of less than 12 recorded hole in ones, all members recording a hole in one will be guaranteed a trip to TPC Sawgrass, Florida.
26. Golf professionals must score a hole in one during a Europro Tour event to be eligible to qualify for Sawgrass.
27. In the event of a number of registered professionals scoring a hole in one, the Hole in One Club reserves the right to host a stand alone professional event for these winners.
28. Hole in ones will only be accepted if members have fully completed their registration form.
29. All Hole in One Club members will be entered into the Golden Ticket prize draw to win a trip to Sawgrass with the Hole in One Club. This draw is made at random and the decision of the Hole in One Club is final. No correspondence will be entered into and no cash alternative will be offered.